The next class is set for Saturday March 31st- Register now!
Have you thought about painting your kitchen cabinets or furniture? Have you thought about trying to do it yourself? Have you felt intimidated by the idea of doing that?
Donnye Phillips of Vintage Chic Painting is opening up the studio to teach a basic cabinet and furniture painting class that will guide you through the process from start to finish. Spend the day in a hands on setting and gain the confidence you need to tackle this!
- Take 8 sample boards home with you that you create in class
- Full day of learning
- Only 8 spots per class available
- Supplies included
- Three different product lines discussed and used
- Lunch provided
- Basic glazing techniques discussed
- Learn popular decorative finishes
- Access to ongoing support after class
- Use these same techniques you learn to paint your own furniture too
Immerse yourself in this learning environment and learn how the “pros” do it.
- Learn brush and application techniques to get great results
- Learn about proper prep and adhesion techniques
- Learn the dos and don’ts to avoid costly mistakes
- Learn decorative techniques to take your cabinets beyond just paint
The next cabinet and furniture class is set for Saturday April 28th
Register now for $135 (supplies, sample boards, and lunch included)