The 2019 Class Dates are Set. Pick a date and join us for a day full of learning and fun! Register now, we only have 8 spots in each class!
- Saturday March 23rd- Sold Out
- Saturday July 20th- 5 spots left
- Saturday October 19th- Open
Have you thought about painting your kitchen cabinets or furniture? Have you thought about trying to do it yourself? Have you felt intimidated by the idea of doing that?
Donnye Phillips of Vintage Chic Painting is opening up the studio to teach a basic cabinet and furniture painting class that will guide you through the process from start to finish. Spend the day in a hands on setting and gain the confidence you need to tackle this!
Class registration is $135 and is from 9:00AM until 3PM and on site lunch is provided. The classes are held at our studio in downtown Johnson City.
- Take 8 sample boards home with you that you create in class
- Full day of learning
- Only 8 spots per class available
- Supplies included
- Professional product lines discussed and used
- Lunch provided
- Basic glazing techniques discussed
- Learn about distressing
- Learn popular decorative finishes
- Access to ongoing support after class
- Use these same techniques you learn to paint your own furniture too
Immerse yourself in this learning environment and learn how the “pros” do it.
- Learn brush and application techniques to get great results
- Learn about proper prep and adhesion techniques
- Learn the dos and don’ts to avoid costly mistakes
- Learn decorative techniques to take your cabinets beyond just painting