Have you thought about painting your kitchen cabinets? Have you thought about trying to do it yourself? Have you felt intimidated by the idea of doing that?
For the first time, Donnye Phillips of Vintage Chic Painting is opening up the studio to teach a basic cabinet painting class that will guide you through the process from start to finish. Spend the day in a hands on setting and gain the confidence you need to tackle this!
- Take 8 sample boards home with you that you create in class
- Full day of learning
- Only 10 spots per class available
- Supplies included
- Three different product lines discussed and used
- Lunch provided
- Access to ongoing support after class
- Use these same techniques you learn to paint your own furniture too
Immerse yourself in this learning environment and learn how the “pros” do it.
- Learn brush and application techniques to get great results
- Learn about proper prep and adhesion techniques
- Learn the dos and don’ts to avoid costly mistakes
- Learn decorative techniques to take your cabinets beyond just paint
Register now for $135 (supplies, sample boards, and lunch included)
Choose from three different class times to fit your schedule
February 3rd 9:00AM- 3:00PM (Saturday)
February 19th and 20th 6:00PM- 9:00PM (Monday and Tuesday)
March 3rd 9:00AM- 3:00PM (Saturday)