Registration is open for the December 7th class
Detailed Decorative Painting Class- All day, learn the basics plus several popular decorative finishes, including glazing, layering, and distressing.
- Saturday December 7th- 10 registration open
Learn incredible finishes that you can use on your own cabinets and furniture.
Donnye Phillips of Vintage Chic Painting is opening up the studio to teach a detailed cabinet and furniture painting class that will guide you through the process from start to finish. Spend the day in a hands on setting and gain the confidence you need to tackle this!
Class registration is $135 and is from 9:00AM until 3PM and on site lunch is provided. The classes are held at our studio in North Johnson City.
- Take 8 sample boards home with you that you create in class
- Full day of learning
- Only 10 spots per class available
- Supplies included
- Professional product lines discussed and used
- Lunch provided
- Basic glazing techniques discussed
- Learn about distressing
- Learn popular decorative finishes
- Access to ongoing support after class
- Use these same techniques you learn to paint your own furniture too
Immerse yourself in this learning environment and learn how the “pros” do it.
- Learn brush and application techniques to get great results
- Learn about proper prep and adhesion techniques
- Learn the dos and don’ts to avoid costly mistakes
- Learn decorative techniques to take your cabinets beyond just painting